You can take advantage of the opportunity to further your education by applying for any one of the Eduloan products by:
- Apply now by giving us a call on 0860 55 55 44,
- Apply online for a loan in real time now.
- SMS ‘edu’ to 32150 and we’ll call you back. SMS charged at R1,
- Download an application form (PDF, 310KB),
- Or visit your Eduloan office on campus.
Your Quick Start Checklist
Before you apply for your study loan, please make sure all the following documents are in order:
- A fully completed and signed application form;
- A quotation from the educational institution reflecting your name and student number, the study program, the balance outstanding (if applicable);
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document;
- Your or your sponsor's pay slip (not older than 3 months);
- Your or your sponsor's bank statements for the last 3 months or, if self employed, your or your sponsor's business bank statements for the last 6 months and proof of business ownership.
Please click on the relevant link below to access the following documents in Afrikaans, Zulu or Sepedi:
- Application form:
- Laptop application form:
- Salary deduction letter:
- Complaints procedure:
- Laptop Brochure:
Please ensure that you also download the Terms and Conditions. You are required to submit a signed copy together with your application
In this section:
BACK TO TOP »
Congratulations on making the decision of taking control of your own financial planning. On this page, you will find many helpful tools to ensure that you are always on top of your finances.
Eduloan is a registered credit provider and adheres to the regulations as laid out by the National Credit Act (NCA).
The FAQ’s cover questions that we receive most often. If we have not answered your question please call us on 0860 55 55 44.