Eduloan is a registered credit provider and adheres to the regulations as laid out by the National Credit Act (NCA).
When applying for an educational loan with Eduloan you will be guaranteed that your application will be dealt with in a manner that is in line with the NCA. What does this mean?
BACK TO TOP »
- Eduloan will not discriminate on any basis against any applicant.
- Eduloan will ensure that as an applicant you are made aware of the total instalments, fees, interest rates and any other associated charges relating to your potential credit agreement.
- Eduloan will communicate the above in the following languages; English, isiZulu, Sepedi and Afrikaans
- Eduloan will do a thorough analysis of your current financial obligations when evaluating your credit application.
- If your credit application is declined, you have the right to ask Eduloan to provide you with a reason.
- You have the right to access and challenge your credit records and information held by the credit bureaus. In addition Eduloan must notify you before any negative information on the payment of your loan with Eduloan is reported to a credit bureau.
- Eduloan resolves complaints using a dispute resolution process. To lodge a complaint, please call us on 0860 55 55 44. If you are not satisfied you may report your complaint to the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
- You can prepay or fully pay any amount owing to Eduloan at any time, without any penalties.
- You have the right to choose whether you would like to be informed about other products and services offered by Eduloan via SMS, email or telephone campaigns.
Click here to visit the NCR website.