Why join Eduloan?
Our purpose: We are connected to, and inspired by, human potential
Eduloan is a market leader in facilitating the development of South Africans through education finance. We are a financial services company that employs in excess of 200 people nationally.
We believe that our people are the driving force behind our success!
We put people at the top of the agenda through multifaceted talent management strategies - enhancing performance; developing skills and growth potential; attracting, retaining and rewarding top performers. It is our goal to manage our top talent actively and strategically in order to ensure our workforce is skilled, engaged and efficient. Our aim is to be an employer of choice by 2014.
- Integrity: I am disciplined and aligned in thought and action
- Accountability: If it's to be, it's up to me
- Pursuit of excellence: We set - and exceed - the standard
- Partnership: Win-win, interdependent relationships
- Effective simplicity: Liberate people to deliver results
As a company we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that is characterised by:
- High trust
- High performance
- Perpetuation learning
- Strong customer focus efficiency and effectiveness
- A shift from control to accountability
- Eliminating bureaucracy
Opportunities for you:
We offer opportunities for immense growth and learning aimed at final year and/or post graduate students wanting to lay a solid foundation and make their mark in financial services. We offer 6 to 12 month learnerships and internships in this stimulating work environment geared toward growth, innovation and appreciation.
Our people embody the entrepreneurial spirit and share a passion for high performance and client centric service-delivery. We are constantly searching for individuals who strive for excellence and distinctiveness by thinking and doing things differently.
We have opportunities in the following departments:
- Law; Risk & Corporate Governance
- Information Technology
- Client Services; Operations and Sales Support
- Human Resources
- Sales; Marketing & Communications
Find out more about the types of careers available at Eduloan and be on your way to a new, fulfilling career path. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and look out for Eduloan vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Career Junction.
BACK TO TOP »